Meet Marc Cirera, coach in the Employee Engagement Awards Dubai. Marc is the founder of Companies for Good. We are firm believers that CSR is a key driver in creating more employee engagement. The sustainable development goals are a great framework to get started.
Together with Marc and a team of Chalhoub Group, we went on a Mangrove tree planting teambuilding. We interviewed Marc to understand his vision about the connection between CSR and employee engagement.
If you want to go the extra mile and up your game on employee engagement, then please contact us and join the Employee Engagement Awards Dubai 2021. Along with NextGenners, Jurors, Coaches and Consultants, we can help companies get their businesses back on track through their people.
Why would you join the Employee Engagement Awards Dubai and what’s the return of this amazing journey?
- Upgrade your employee engagement strategy.
- Learn & share insights with other candidates & experts.
- Measure and improve key drivers impacting engagement.
- Boost your employer brand and show that you care about people.
- Involve your teams, give them perspective, have fun & raise engagement.
- Connect with other leaders & experts (inter)nationally.
- Win an award and transform your employees into ambassadors.
- It’s Covid proof!
Are you interested to start your employee engagement journey with us? The Employee Engagement Awards Dubai are your perfect catalyst to drive change in a positive way. Contact us and one of our facilitators will explain you all the benefits this TV format has to offer.
The Employee Engagement Awards are a Herculean Alliance experience. We organise, but don’t judge. We are employee engagement specialists. Crafting powerful workforces since 1999 with offices in Belgium and Dubai. We are building an ecosystem of experts and formats connected by our platform in 4 domains: aura, fabrica, machina and arena. We help you build your tribe!