- He or she will motivate and push you
- You are more likely to stick with your workout program
- You can learn new tricks and exercises from your partner
- You can challenge each other to run five minutes longer or to do two more reps
- You might be more likely to sign up for a group class if you have a buddy
- You are more likely to work out when you have to meet someone.
Having a workout buddy is not for everyone. You need to figure out what your workout style is and what you need to achieve your goals. When looking for a workout buddy, find one you can depend on and make similar goals. Search for a like-minded person. The right workout buddy for you can make exercising more enjoyable and beneficial.
Train with your workout buddy and bring him or her to the Hercules Trophy!
More information about your health on www.functionaltraining.net