Hercules Trophy Belgium 2016. Here’s a note from your Hercules Trophy team to say “thank you”. Thank you for being a part of our experience and alsof for the massive response with enthusiastic e-mails and feedback. Today, the first videos were released on the Hercules Youtube channel.
We have listened very carefully to your feedback on this year’s edition. The herculean philosophy is to be transparent towards our fans, so we’re happy to share the planned improvements with you for the Hercules Trophy 2016:
- Increase the festival experience for supporters with more extra food trucks
- Offer all-in package deals (with reductions) to avoid extra last minute costs
- More coffee!
- Bigger lockers for your sports bags
- The stage will be centrally located in the tent to give everybody the chance to be involved
- Upgrade the sound system to be heard at the back of the tent (without being too noisy)
- More artists/DJ’s during lunch and snack instead of all the DJ’s concentrated in the evening
- More food during lunch time. The fire at Pastridor was a huge logistic challenge for us and we did our utmost best to give all the players enough food
- Enlarge the Ambassadors Club (VIP) so you can invite your customers
- The Hercules Kids was a success, so we’ll make it a lot bigger
Safety is a priority for us and we’re always looking for ways to improve the safety of our challenges. The number of injuries is decreasing every year. From 2014 to 2015 we had a decrease from 0,025% to 0,012% of injuries in total of all the participants.
As from today, we’re launching the early bird action for 2016. Your Hercules administrator can book your teams at the lowest rates in the web shop now. We offer package deals with over41% discount!
The dates are Friday 17, Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 June 2016.
If you want to book your teams on a specific date, we highly recommend to do this ASAP, as we will not increase the capacity anymore.