Flair Games Middelkerke: We welcome the Gents too! The program of the Flair Games Middelkerke has been announced. It’s going to be an AWESOME day filled with fun, games and total girl power. And the good news is: while the ladies are excelling at the Battles, the gents can watch and enjoy the excellent catering provided by our partners.
Gentlemen: you can enter the Flair Village for free! We know that your girlfriends are strong, independent women, but they still need your support. You can watch the battles and support your favorite team. Food and drinks can be purchased on site. For security reasons, your bags will be checked at the entrance. It’s not allowed to bring your own food/drinks.
Food is provided by well known Chef Violetta Clery. A variety of different options is available. Democratic rates for quality food!
- 12.00: Arrival and registration of the team, time for a snack and some drinks
- 13.30: Brainteaser
- 14.00: Warming up & opening by Niels De Jonck
- 14.30: First 3 battles
- 16.00: Break… Time to catch your breathe and hydrate
- 16.30: Next 3 battles
- 18.00: Après battle bar, snacks, drinks and of course the award ceremony
- 20.00: The end
The active and playful battles of the Flair Games will be held at Sports Park ‘De Krokodiel’, located at Westendelaan in Middelkerke. The town Middelkerke is located on the seashore and lies in between Oostende and Nieuwpoort.
Check out the exact location here.
There are different free parking spots:
- Parking sporthotel, Westendelaan 96
- Parking Normandiëlaan
- Parking Ijzerlaan
- Parking Klein Kasteelstraat
Other parkings (5€/day):
- Parking Koninginnelaan
- Parking Duineweg
- Parking René Mouchotteplein
- Underground parking Marktplein
We look forward seeing you at the Flair Games this Saturday!