What is it?
What are the Games at Pink Ladies Games? The first Pink Ladies Games will launch at the fabulous Fairmont The Palm on the morning of Friday 21st October. Up to 500 ladies will have formed in teams of 3 to 5 and will be all set to compete in a fun filled active day.
Fitness First will start the day with a Zumba warm up for all the contestants and there will be a parade of teams with their flags, slogans and team colours and fancy dress. Active women of all cultures and ages will unite in a team building, networking event with a percentage of the proceeds going to The Pink Caravan Breast Cancer Initiative.
Teams will then disperse all over the beach to begin the challenges. Each challenge will last 15 minutes and there is a 15 minute break to get to the next challenge.
- Teams will take each other on in a Land Rover Tire change race.
- A paddle boarding race in the sea to not only stand up but to complete the course in record time
- A Waiters’ race put on by the hotel will have our teams dressing for the part, balancing trays while setting a table and creating a mocktail.
- Fitness First will be running a Tug of War with a difference to find the strongest teams.
- Make-over challenge that require speed, teamwork and feeling.
Finally we have an obstacle make up course where teams have to not only complete and obstacle course but have to put on a full face of make up in the process. Enjoy a fun Aerobicize in the pool and a sumptious breakfast courtesy of Fairmont The Palm.
Music from Sphere will set the mood for the Prize Giving and team players will be rewarded by our sponsors for not only being agile but for being fun and good sports.Pink Caravan will be featuring a diagnostic tent for ladies to check themselves and funds will be donated to Breast Cancer.
It’s fun it’s feminine and it’s fabulous. Only 100 teams can enter so get your friends or colleagues and enter now at www.pinkladiesgames.com.