Hercules Trophy Antwerp: thank you. On Saturday, May 20th, the second edition of the Hercules Trophy Antwerp took place. Place to be: Park Spoor Noord. The weather was good for us: Despite a little rain here and there, it was a sunny day. What did the Hercules Trophy look like? The classic recipe of teamwork, networking, delicious food and drinks and of course a great after-party!
Hercules’ 12 Works consisted of 12 unique challenges, with a sense of humor, excitement and unpredictability – ranging from a boxing initiative to bossaball and even poledancing.
Of course, the Hercules Trophy is not only a corporate festival but also a competition. In addition, these winners came out of the bus: Gasolina!
The Wall of Fame:
- Nr. 1: Team Gasolina from Gunvor Petroleum
- Nr. 2: TopTeam Ibens from Ibens
- Nr. 3: #teamQbD from Quality by Design
- Coolest Team: Team Macadam (Dam Dam) from Gemeentelijk Havenbedrijf
- Smartest Team: The Pro-Lights from Nedelko Belgium
- Best Dressed Team: Twisted DEME Sister
- Winnaar CEO pétanque: Ferranti Computer Systems
- Beste Teamfoto: 7TEU from Gemeentelijk Havenbedrijf
- FairPlay team: Team Cliniclowns België
The full ranking can be found here. Even if you were not with the winners, you will always stay a Herculean. Hercules Trophy Antwerp: thank you!
The weekend of 23-25 June, the Herculean Days in Mechelen take place. Not yet registered? It can be done via the links below: