BAM! Here comes the Marketing Trophy. You pitch for awards, we fight for a Trophy.
BAM, the Belgian Association of Marketing organises the very first Marketing Trophy, together with Hercules Trophy. On 21st June 2019 all companies or departments related to marketing will be challenged to battle it out during the famous Hercules Trophy.
Do you work for an agency, advertiser, media company or another marketing player? Join with one or more teams of 5 to 7 people. You don’t need to be sporty; the more diverse your team. the more chance to win. Of course, you can also mix your teams with customers and employees for a better bonding.
Going home with the trophy is a good motivation for a marketer. But it might not be the only reason. Why have so many thousands of people joined before?
- To do some teambuilding and strenghten the team, because people make the difference in a highly competitive market. 12 unique challenges on 1 day in a real festival alike atmosphere. Just to be clear: this is not an obstacle run.
- Because they want to expand their network and the Hercules Trophy offers some great informal networking opportunities.
- Because they want to thank their talented employees with a fantastic party.
Three extra reasons not to miss it:
- A historic milestone: the first edition of the Marketing Trophy -and you were part of it…
- Hercules Trophy celebrates its 20th birthday this year. One of the artists to join is Cookies and Cream. More to come. You won’t forget a Herculean party easily!
- In the afternoon C-levels can participate at the infamous world championship CxO pétanque in the VIP area.