Muffins with love, for love.
OKONO, one of the partners of Herculean Alliance, shared a special recipe for Valentine’s Day. It’s just a perfect, tasty and healthy (read vegan, keto and gluten-free) way to surprise your friends, family and/or loved ones.
Check out this lovely recipe and spread some love <3
– 50g butter
– 60g almond flour
– 20g coconut flour
– 2 tbsp whole Greek yogurt or cream cheese
– 2 tbsp cocoa powder
– 2 eggs
– 1tl baking powder
– 2 tablespoons Stevia vanilla sugar
– 1tl vanilla extract
– pinch of salt
– 50g OKONO chocolate
– 1tbsp coconut oil
– optional: rose petals, coconut chips
1) Melt the butter.
2) Mix all ingredients together to a smooth batter.
3) Divide the batter over your molds. If you don’t have heart molds, you can just use them to make muffins.
4) Place in an oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
5) Let the muffins cool down completely.
6) Melt 50g chocolate with 1 tbsp coconut oil and spread over the muffins/cakes. Sprinkle with dried rose petals and coconut chips and leave to harden in the fridge.
Enjoy these special muffins with love!
Are you looking for other vegan, keto, gluten-free recipes? Have a look at Okono’s website! Besides the recipes, you will also find products like the delicious chocolate (several flavours), granola and breadmix.